Pre-Somewhere

 

    I personally think that this photo would be the most difficult due to how close they are to each other in the photo. There was no room for error when it came to the edges between them and I think that he did a great job making the photo completely seamless. A few things that would make this specific image difficult to photoshop would be getting the exact skin tones and working very carefully with the feathers. 
    This photo really inspired me because it brought to my mind that I can also photoshop myself onto a cover. I think this is a really cool concept because I can live my dreams and make them a reality on my own with some simple photoshopping. I don't specifically think that I'll so a magazine cover, but maybe a television show cover instead. 
    This photoshop project made me laugh because the artist essentially did the opposite of what was asked. Originally he wanted pants photoshopped on just him. Though the outcome was the two gentlemen with pants on ended up getting short shorts also. This is funny to me because, in my opinion, the photo isn't that good to start with and to be honest photoshopping pants onto him wouldn't have made it any better. But, instead of photoshopping the other gentlemen with short shorts make the picture funny and completely new. 

I thought this illusion was very cool and an idea that a lot of brands probably do that we do not realize. Essentially the company is trying to make the shrimp look steamy and delicious all while in reality, they placed a literal steamer where it can not be seen by the camera. This would be cool to do in photoshop with different illusions and brush types. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Autoscopy

Somewhere