Business Cards







    These are the three business cards that I worked on for this assignment. This was very tricky for me and did not come easy. I spent hours watching tutorial videos and playing around with trial and error. When I finally got the hang of it, I began using layers. A few that I found myself using more were header, subheader, logo, and background. I really liked how I got to tune my inner creativity and use colors that speak to me. I also played around with different gradients and shades. The last thing that I found that makes my business cards stand out is the symbols I used in front of all of my information on the back. 

 

Comments

  1. Dear, Kevalyn

    I love everything about your business cards. The colors look so good next to each other, I also love the font you used for your name. In this first business card I really like what you did with the circle design and in your last business card I love what you did with the shadow around you logo, very smart. Overall their is nothing I would change about these, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevalyn, I really love all of your business cards. Your logo is really cool too, and fits really well with the colors you chose for your cards. I especially like the first card, and I think your design layout was really unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks a logo i could for a company. It’s just amazing with intricacies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kevalyn,
    These business cards are awesome. I like the design and colors you chose. Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kevalyn, I really enjoyed watching your business cards. The colors and details you used combine perfectly. I really liked every single business card you made.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Somewhere