Propaganda Poster



    This is my propaganda poster, "TAKE IN THE GOOD." This project was special to me because that's my life motto and I think about it whether it's the best or worst day. I thought it went really good with my portrait because you can see my confident attitude through my facial expression. I believe to live by this motto it's really important to have a confident and spunky attitude. 
    My favorite part of the poster is the colors I used. As I've mentioned in multiple of my projects, blue and green are my favorite colors. Not only that but they pop well together in which is important in a propaganda poster. I had fun making this and having the ability to advertise my life motto through art. It really shows that a lot can come from a simple selfie and motto. 
    The first thing I did when starting this project was placed my portrait on the canvas. I then used the pen tool to trace over the different body parts while using different layers. It was very important to lock layers so I could then add on top of them. I changed the color of my black top to the same blue shade that I used for the text bubble to tie the poster together. 
    When finishing up the project I took in all the advice my classmates gave me to critique my poster to perfection. Overall, I enjoyed working on my poster but it wasn't my favorite one I've crafted in this class. 

Inspiration: 









Comments

  1. Kevalyn, you did a great job! I really like the message that went along with this piece of work. I like the boxy, squared edge style you went with. The only thing I feel this piece is missing is the shadows along your face and arms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Autoscopy

Somewhere