Self Logo/Tag Brush- Photoshop

 

    I really liked working on this in class and getting to learn the ins and outs of Photoshop together. I was a little nervous going into class because I've never had the opportunity to work in this specific program, so I had a little fear of quickly falling behind. Once we began, right off the bat I knew that I was going to love using Photoshop. 
    It's a neat idea to be able to use past work that was created in a different program. I never would've thought to add on to my logo, but thanks to Photoshop I was able to. When working on this project I added my original logo (bottom art) into Photoshop and then continued to add layers and play with the opacity of different scratches, negatives, etc. Wrapping the project up, I was able to create the final tag (top art.)  I was excited to hear that from now on, on all of our future artwork we will be applying the tag to the corner. This is a really neat idea and will make all of the art even more special to the creator/artist. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Autoscopy

Somewhere